The Professional Scrum Master (PSMI I) course covers the principles and (empirical) process theory underpinning the Scrum framework, and the role of the Scrum Master in it. This course is a combination of instruction and team-based exercises and teaches what is at the heart of the Scrum and Agile movement.
Throughout the course, students are challenged to think in terms of the Scrum principles to better understand what to do when returning to the workplace. The PSM course is much more than just a set of slides and an instructor!
In this course, students work on real-life cases with other classmates together as a team. This course is made up of discussions and hands-on exercises based on real-life cases.
What makes us different?
- We are training people to “be Agile”, not just “doing Agile” – we focus conversations about Agile mindset and Agile values with real-life cases and challenges people faced when adopting Agile.
- Agile is for everyone, not just for software development! This makes our training curriculum fits for everyone, be it Sales, Marketing, HR, Business Analyst, etc. – basically anyone – who wants to know Agile and be Agile by using the Scrum framework!
- Our classes are unique, as they are designed with fun, playful engagement in mind! And, unlike traditional classes where trainers only “feed” the participants with knowledge, we are utilising “discovery-based learning” technique where we assisted participants to discover their own potential – instead of being told.
- Research shows that by using “discovery-based learning“, participants shall have higher confidence to solve problems, and potentially enable them as life-long learners!
- And unlike, other courses out there, our course content is much more packed, with attractive and playful activities, even though it is done virtually!
The course content covers content in the following areas:
- Reveal and bust several Agile myths!
- So, what is the truth about Agile !?
- Recipe for successful Agile teams
- Scrum theory and principles
- The Scrum Framework
- The Definition of Done
- Running a Scrum project
- Working with people and teams
- Scrum in your organization
- The role of the Scrum Master
- Upon successfully completing this course, you will be awarded with Certificate of Completion.
- You are entitled to 1 (one) free attempt of the Professional Scrum Master (PSM I) exam worth US$150 from Scrum.org. However, you will need to pay US$150 for every subsequent attempt in case you can’t pass the first attempt.
- If you have min. 1 year of experience as Scrum Master and has passed PSM I exam, you are entitled to take our CSC (Certified Scrum Coach) exam. Upon successfully qualified, you will be registered in our site as experienced Agile practitioner and Scrum Coach.
- All these certifications have lifelong validity, there is no need for renewal fees unlike other certifications!